Mike has found his niche in corporate training and medical e-learning narration. He has recorded hundreds of training modules, dozens of audiobooks, telephony projects and over 3,000 commercials for broadcast and internet radio globally.
With more than 30 years of medical and scientific experience, Mike is the voice-over expert with projects that involve complex terminology and concepts – instilling a genuine tone, credibility, and clarity.
Mike’s clients rave about his vocal consistency and his seamless delivery of high-quality pickups year after year.
Here is a picture of Mike recording in the Oasis Audio studios!
- 2006 Oasis Audio National Talent Search “Golden Voice” Award Winner” The Pleasure Seekers,” by Tishani Doshi, narrated together with Kristin Price, released in March 2013.”
- “Beg, Borrow, Steal. A Writer’s Life,” by Michael Greenberg.
- “High-Profit IPO Strategies: Finding Breakout IPOs for Investors and Traders,” by Tom Taulli.
- “Estate Planning and Administration: How to Maximize Assets, Minimize Taxes and Protect Loved Ones,” by Edmund Fleming, released in February 2013.
- “A Great Memory” by Robert Montgomery.
- “The Everything! Managing People” by Gary McClain, Ph.D. and Deborah Romaine.
- “The Everything! Get a Job Book,” by Dawn Rosenberg McKay.
- “The Everything! Retirement Planning Book,” by Judith B. Harrington and Stanley J. Steinberg, CFP.
- “Low-Cost Vacation Guide – How to Have an Amazing Family Vacation on a Shoestring,” KRE, Inc.
- “How to Eliminate Stress and Anxiety From Your Life,” KRE, Inc.
- “The Great Marriage Guide – How to Become Newlyweds Again,” KRE, Inc.
- “Home Schooling Guide – How to Teach Your Child From Home,” KRE, Inc.
- “Dream Guide – How to Interpret Your Dreams,” KRE, Inc.
- “Guide to Digital Photography – How to Take Pictures Like a Pro,” KRE, Inc.
- “Pregnancy Guide for Men – A Guy’s Guide To The Delivery Room,” KRE, Inc.
Live Radio Drama:
Voice actor in All Ears Radio Theater productions, Kalamazoo Council for the Arts sponsored live radio theater group which creates reproductions of old-time serials from “The Golden Age” of radio. Mike has appeared in over 50 productions during the 2003 – 2015 seasons including “The Green Hornet;” Norman Corwin’s “The Undecided Molecule;” L. Ron Hubbard’s “The Room;” H.G. Wells’ classic “The War of the Worlds,” which marked the 100th All Ears production, Von Washington’s “Behind the Wall” and “The Long Ride Home;” Edgar Rice Burroughs’ “Tarzan, Lord of the Jungle – Jungle Heat,” David Issacson’s “The Black Cat,” and many more!